Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.19 + Enterprise ISO File With Keys Download Free
Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.19
Today we are excited to be Windows that is releasing 10 Preview Build 16176 for PC to Windows Insiders in the band that is fast. We’re work that is continuing refine OneCore with some rule refactoring to make certain that teams can start checking in brand name code that is new. So, you nevertheless won’t see any changes that are noticeable features which are new builds simply yet.
Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.19 is now available for download on homemac.co. The build that is latest brings few features that are brand new bug fixes, along with other improvements, even though it designed for download its only for built-in Windows development but here on home Mac.Co You can download the build’s iso that is latest.
What’s New in Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.19?
- You can now hold the power button down on your device for 7 seconds to trigger a bug check. It will only work with more modern devices that don’t utilize ACPI that is a power that is the legacy.
- The narrator will work again with this build.
- They fixed the issue causing some apps and games to crash because of misconfiguration of marketing ID that happened inside a creature that is prior.
- They fixed an issue causing the beginning menu and Action Center having a framerate that is noticeable within their animations on particular items if transparency was enabled and there were open UWP apps.
- They fixed an issue through the build that is previous the Action Center could get into a quick state where dismissing one notification rejected multiple.
- They fixed a pressing issue in which the Clock and Calendar float have been interestingly lacking the agenda integration for some Insiders.
- They fixed an issue from the build that is previous resulting in Surface Books unexpectedly performing a disk check after waking from sleep due to it bug checking during rest.
- They fixed an issue through the build that is previous in Win32 software text sometimes perhaps not making, as an example in File Explorer, until logging out and back.
- They fixed a pressing issue where the Extensions Process was suspended inappropriately during Connected Standby, ensuing in Microsoft Edge becoming unresponsive on wake if any extensions were set up.
Known issues for Computer:
- Apps that utilize the Desktop Bridge (“Centennial”) from the shop such as-as an example Slack and Evernote will cause your computer to bug check (GSOD) when launched by having a “mode exclusion not handled” in NTFS.System mistake.
- Some Insiders have described seeing this error “Some updates canceled. We’ll keep trying in case updates being new” that is available Windows Update. See this forum post for lots more information.
- Double-clicking about the Windows Defender symbol into the notification area will not open Windows Defender. Right-clicking on the selecting and symbol available will open Windows Defender.
- Surface 3 devices fail to upgrade to builds that are brand new, and SD storage device placed. Updated drivers for the Surface 3 that the fix this pressing issue has not yet published to Windows improve.
- Pressing F12 to start the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is focused and open may not return focus to your tab F12 is exposed against, and vice-versa.
- Exe will fail and restart if you tap any among the apps detailed in the Windows Ink Workspace’s Apps which are original section.
Download Link Below